Staples, and I'm not talking about the office type I'm talking about the main pieces of items you need in your life asap (all for under $100, chaaa chiiing).
Here's a little list I put together that I believe every woman should have in her wardrobe, or if you're like me at the moment, in her huge pile of washing.
- Leather jacket - seriously this one doesn't need much explanation, it goes with pretty much everything & never goes out of style, it will be around till the world stops spinning.
- LBD - ah yes the little black dress, it's the perfect staple piece. Also, if you like to have a sneaky piece of chocolate (or the whole block) black is slimming so that's always a win.
- Denim skirt - pretty much anything denim is great, but a denim skirt is a must. There's so many options, dark denim, light denim, ripped, frayed, bleached the list goes on.
- Plain white tee - is that a band name? Anyways, this one is also a no brainer because you can team this bad boy with all of your clothes. Dress it up or dress it down.
- Hats - I never used to be a hat person but then I became a mum & had to hide that regrowth & messy hair somehow. At the moment, I'm loving straw hats, the perfect accessory to an outfit.
- Minimalist jewellery pieces - something you can wear every day and to every occasion that just adds that little extra sumthin sumthin to your outfit. I wear my minimalist jewellery linear bar studs every.single.day! They are just so pretty & I get so many compliments on them.
I could ramble off so many more items to add to this list but I'll just keep it simple as it's what I do best.